Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Bailey School Kids






The Bailey School Kids is a series of Books. I love the Bailey School Kids. It is so interesting. I am always after any of the books in this series. The adventures of the Bailey School Kids series are so fascinating.

My recommendation – pick up any book in the series, if you get a chance, you will be glad! I am sure about it!  


The books are about four children, Liza, Melody, Eddie and Howie. Liza and Melody are girls, while the other two are boys. The books are like mystery and adventure books.


There is usually a person, a weird person in the book. The kids suspect he or she is a monster, vampire, ghost, skeleton or something scary. Sometimes, the character might seem nice. I mean the ‘bad’ mystery guy. Though they might seem nice, they are usually up to something. In the stories, one or two of them say the weird person is a monster or something and the others argue, so to prove that the weird person is monster or something the kids who believe that the weird person is a monster do crazy and adventurous stuff. Then, at the end of the stories, the kids usually discover that the monster or something is really a weird person.

In other stories, they don’t really solve the mysteries or explanation of whether the person is a monster or something is not really so clear.

I am always feeling really glad that I read a book of this series. I read it because I love adventure stories and these stories are great if you are mystery or an adventure lover. I love both, so I say these books are totally great.

I usually like the plot, and the way everything turns out most in the stories. I sometimes feel scared when I read them, sometimes I laugh, sometimes I feel so sad and sometimes I am so happy. It is a roller-coaster ride of emotions.

I also like the way it is written by Debbie Dadey and Marcia Thornton Jones. The illustrations in the book are also very good and apt to the story.




2 comments:

  1. Very interesting! I've read some of the books and they've seemed interesting.

    ~Noor| My Amazing Life Being 10| BBK

    ReplyDelete

Sharaan Nature Reserve

You could never get tired of visiting the desertscapes of Al Ula. The stunning landscape - magnificent arches and towers of sandstone mounta...