Saturday, August 30, 2014

Visit to aquarium.




Hi, my name is Isha and I am nine years old. I like animals, birds and fish. I am going to tell you about the time me and my family went to an aquarium last summer. There, we also saw a dolphin show! We saw seals and sharks too!

When we entered, we saw lots of interesting fish in small tanks. After a while, we had to go through a sort of a pipe. There were fish everywhere. A small card said we should see a stingray somewhere. We searched for it, but we could not find it. There were some awesome and cute fish here, too. One fish I remember seeing is a clown fish.


Then, we went to a dolphin show. The dolphins did a lot of interesting tricks. For every trick, the dolphins got a bunch of fish.The dolphins jumped over rings and touched high balls with their noses. They also danced on their tails alone! They came out of the water for a few seconds. One man swam in the water and let the dolphins pull him along. One dolphin twirled around gracefully in the water. Then it was over.





We then passed a tank full of bigger fish. There were sharks here. They looked dangerous, but they were not even chasing the other small fish which were in the same tank. Then we saw a really huge fish. He was even bigger than the sharks!




When we were going out, we caught a glimpse of some seals!



Finally, we went back home happily. And that is my brother ARJUN with me in the back seat. It's so much fun to be with him!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharaan Nature Reserve

You could never get tired of visiting the desertscapes of Al Ula. The stunning landscape - magnificent arches and towers of sandstone mounta...