Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Letter to my cute birdie




To,Cutie, 

The best birdie ever, 

Heaven.


Dear Cutie,
I miss you so much! You are the best bird or even a pet ever! I still remember the day we bought you. It has been a bumpy ride, but you were the source of all happiness and joy on the way. I remember, we bought you because we felt like you were the best. You were just two months then, and so cute! When we got you, you bit us and we wanted to return you. When we went to return, you behaved so good, we couldn’t! Then, we built a nice perch for you to sit on! We put you in the guest room to sleep. Sometimes, we also took you up to sleep with us in our bedroom. Everyone loved you! You knew a lot! Step-up, head massage and good boy. Usually your cage was in the living room, but then we put it near the guest room. By then, your eating habits improved! You started eating fruits and vegetables too. We were both trusting each other and were good friends. You nibbled our fingers and my earring. You used to follow us along like a dog. We also started to plan which kind of mate to get you. Such long plans! That’s because you were so healthy! What could stop you from living long? Nothing! 

Unless…… Then it happened. We used to hang your cage outside so you could get some sunlight and fresh air. For the first few times, all went well. Then one day, we kept you out, like always and when we came to get you, two hours later, it was disaster! 


The cage was broken, and there were like millions of feathers everywhere. We searched for you a bit. Then we noticed there was blood everywhere. We knew for sure then that a cat had indeed eaten you up. I could not bear it any longer. I started to cry. I felt pain, loss. I felt like a part of me had died. I felt this empty hole that could be filled up only by you. I miss you. You were so young. It has been a bumpy ride with you. I love you. I will never forget you.

Love,
Isha.


 
**************************************************

Happy Memories with my bird. Watch this new video.

**************************************************












No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharaan Nature Reserve

You could never get tired of visiting the desertscapes of Al Ula. The stunning landscape - magnificent arches and towers of sandstone mounta...