Monday, September 15, 2014

School on FIRE!



Hi, yesterday something really unexpected happened at school. We were in library class. Then …Rrrrrinnnnggg! The fire alarm! It rang all through the school! It was so loud. We dropped what we were doing and rushed to line up. Immediately, our library teacher led us out of the school building and onto the playground. I wasn't so worried. I thought this was just a drill. We've had drills before. We stood there in a line, wondering. It was a long time, may be about an hour. Ok, now I started to get worried. We've had drills, but not for so long. Finally our principal came out. At that moment, I noticed smoke coming out of the school. Uh-oh! Our principal told us that the school was on fire and we were gonna have to go to our buses which will take us back home. We did not even get our back-packs! We went straight home. The next day, we got news that the firefighters had come and saved the school! I was so glad that the school was saved and nobody was hurt.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like you had quite the adventure! It's a good thing you guys all got out fast enough.

    -Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh woww haha! Everytime there's a fire drill in my school, I think the exact same way as your do! Hahaha never once in my life have I had a real fire drill... oh well frightening experience for you!
    You have such a cute blog, I've followed you:) Keep writing!
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really thought that was just a fire drill! It WAS a frightening experience! Now I always think that a real fire will happen again, but (thankfully) it never happened again.

      Delete

Sharaan Nature Reserve

You could never get tired of visiting the desertscapes of Al Ula. The stunning landscape - magnificent arches and towers of sandstone mounta...