Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My perfect day

I woke up. I could tell it was going to be a nice day. The weather seemed to agree. It was a nice day, sunny and warm. I got up, got dressed and went down. I quickly ate my breakfast and went out in the garden. I watched the butterflies for a while, and then watered the plants. "We will go to the beach!" my father called. "Come on! Get ready!" I froze. Going to the beach?!!! "Hooray!" I cried. I raced up, got ready and ran back down. I got in the car. We drove and drove. Finally, we reached the sandy beach.


Then I sniffed. I'd noticed that smell before, but I did not recognize it until now. It was the smell of pizza! "You wanted to have a picnic!" I exclaimed. "Yes!" my dad said. Then we got out and ate pizza. It was delicious! After that, we played games. Then, we had a sand castle contest. I won! My sandcastle was biggest and nicest. Then we had a water fight. This time, my dad won. I had fun though. After that, we just relaxed a bit and swam in the water. Then we watched the sunset. After, we went home. I slept peacefully. What a nice day!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharaan Nature Reserve

You could never get tired of visiting the desertscapes of Al Ula. The stunning landscape - magnificent arches and towers of sandstone mounta...