Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Something

"Stop!" I kicked and punched as the thing masquerading as my mother seized me. 

My brother watched silently from the doorway as she started dragging me towards it. I screamed again as tears started flowing from my eyes.

"Help me!"

He just looked at me and frowned. "We have to do this, Claire. It's for your own good."

My eyes widened. They had gotten to him too. I sobbed and screamed, struggling harder. It was of no use. She was too strong for me to get away. In desperation, I screamed one last time and tried to kick her away. She gripped me harder.

 "Oh my god Claire just do your homework."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharaan Nature Reserve

You could never get tired of visiting the desertscapes of Al Ula. The stunning landscape - magnificent arches and towers of sandstone mounta...